If you have a puppy, I’m sure you’re aware of how their looks change before and after bath time. They go from soft, fluffy and cute to soaking wet and even cuter! Sometimes they look scared, sometimes they look furious, but either way the soaking wet look definitely suits the pets and makes them look adorable.
It’s bath time, fellas! It’s very enjoyable to watch it, as proven by the adorable photos below. Soak ’em up!
1. Could you curl the ends?
2. Went wee wee wee all the way to the tub.
3. Baths anger me.
4. We like the change in scenery.
5. Livin’ it up!
6. I don’t give a d.a.m.n about being clean.
7. Don’t ever make us take a bath again.
8. This is the worst thing to ever happen to me.
9. Not crazy, just lazy.
10. I can do it myself.
At a minimum, it’s advised to bathe your pet at least once every three months. You can wash your pets as frequently as every other week (with gentle shampoo, it could be even more frequent). When in doubt, use your judgment — if your cuties start to smell, it’s probably time for a bath.