Sometimes, we should concern in our pet’s weight. Benefits that can result from pet losing weight are: Lower Risk of Unexpected Health Issues; Lower Risk of Developing Cancer; Less Pain and Discomfort; A Happier, More Playful Pup; A Longer Life.
1. This was Ruby with 50% overweight but has since lost loads of weight. Ruby is the UK’s Pet Slimming Champion 2013.The new and improved champion slimmer. Ruby lost one third of her bodyweight and 17cm (7inches) from her waist.
2. Mizzy weighed more than 11 stone, the heaviest dog ever in the competition. She managed to lose nearly two stone in weight. Mizzy was a runner up. Now, Mizzy is much slimmer and looking a bit livelier.
3. Ginger and white cat Prince from Derby lost 11% of his bodyweight during the strict diet and exercise regime.
4. TJ, from Edinburgh has come second in the PDSA Pet Fit Club. TJ was more than a little chunky before the diet. She was around 70% overweight which was really unhealthy. She lost almost a quarter of her bodyweight in just six months after taking part in the PDSA Pet Fit Club.
5. Nyah a Cocker Spaniel was more than 60% overweight. She weighed 4st 8lbs (over 29kg) but has slimmed to 3st 6lbs (22.9kg). Nyah looks slimmer after losing more than 20% of her bodyweight.
6. When this horse arrived at the ranch he looked s.wol.len and i.l.l, but after he lost the weight he turned into a stallion. He saw a female he wanted to impress, but decided until he improved upon himself he would not horse around with her.
They are now an item, frolicking the fields together, and he has no problem keeping up after his months of training. He knows she would have liked him how he was before, but he did this to prove he could do it. Congrats
7. This cat actually looks younger in each picture as he lost more and more weight. His fur became brighter with a pure shine and his energy increased as well.
8. Kato’s new owner adopted him when he was visibly overweight. The cat got used to eating a lot more than he needed. The size of his portions was brought back to normal over the course of a year, and we now can see the great result.
9. In 2013 Brooke noticed her relative’s dachshund looked unhealthy and decided to take care of the dog herself. A st.r.ict diet, lots of exercise and love made a huge difference. Dennis the dog had to endure several su.rger.ies to get rid of the exc.ess skin, but the result was totally worth it.
10. Shiva is a Norwegian Ridgeback who changed owners and was adopted by a really caring person at the age of 4. The progress that we see now took 10 months, and over that time, Shiva lost as much as 10 kg. Now she enjoys all the benefits of being fit and healthy.
11. Obie the dachshund was heavily o.be.se when he got to his new owner 6 years ago. This long journey was documented on Facebook by Nora. He has maintained a healthy weight for over 3 years and really enjoys his new body.
12. The winner of Pet Fit Club 2019 competition was Luigi, Percy the pug, a Beagle from Cardiff, lost 18% of his bodyweight and seven inches off his waist in just six month.